Saturday, November 7, 2009

Some regrets of mine

In the past year, I went through lots of happy things, but I also have some regrets. So, sometime I really want to I would go back and redo something which I regret,
Sometimes, I wish I were a freshman, I would have took more concerned about my courses. Particularly Modern Chinese. Although this course is pretty boring, but it could make ne analyze Chinese clearer. I could have got every knowledge points from my professor.
I also would have joined more extra-school activities. Several times my friends invited me to joined an extra-school activitiy, I reject them, for a variety of reasons. I should have followed them to joined those activities. I think if I did that, I could have got more experiences and wonderful memories.
And I would have went to see my old house once more. Last month that house was demolished. I spent my childhoud there, there have a lot of my memories. I should have went there before I came to United States, and I could have took some photos as souvenir.

2 comments:

  1. In my oppinion, life here (at the UWEC) for international students is very useful. It helps overestimate our life back home! Good job Joe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have great childhood memories of your house and that can't be taken away. Maybe your parents have some pictures?

    ReplyDelete