Now, I will talk about one of our classmates,and imagine about what she will be doing or will change in the next 10 years.
Her hometown is China, but she was grow up in other country. She pretty like watching TV, especially Korean movie and soup opera. Her major is advertising, I have asked her do you have some plans about your future? She said she want to become a successful advertiser, but she don't have any specific plan about future, because in her opinion, she think it doesn't works in the future. Everything is changing in every minute, every day. But I guess she will do her job in the U.S., because America have a bigger open environment than China. So, I think she is a girl who like challenges. She will graduate after 3 years. Peahaps some day, we could see a advertisement on TV which is she made.
I wish she can get a great achievement in her future.
Can you guys find out who is the girl?
Friday, October 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm not sure about this one. Perhaps it is Yer? I know she didn't grow up in China.
ReplyDeleteAnne?
ReplyDeleteAmber!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCAN i SAY SOMETHING?
ReplyDeleteDefinetly, she is Amber.
ReplyDeleteI think she's Amber.
ReplyDeleteIt's got to be Amber
ReplyDeleteI think Amber
ReplyDelete